2012年6月10日 星期日

And the racism. The Untranslatables: Plastic Cups edition, volume fin

黑人為什麽喜歡吃白巧克力?

答案:怕咬到手指頭

Believe me, there’s no typo on my end.

--

Why is this edition: fin? Well, a long time ago I had to stop reading Language Log because it turned into Mark Liberman posting every day, “OMG! Did you see this totally unimportant thing in the newspaper where the word order made a funny?” or “OMG, Dinosaur comics did this thing with the language and omg!” That kind of stuff seemed to leak onto other writers (in addition to dominating the site) and it put me in such a bad mood that I cut it out of my diet.

So, to avoid doing stuff I don’t like, we go out today with a bang. And believe me, you’ll want that after reading this doozy, (assuming you’re still alive after racist McTypo above:

綠豆是哪裡人?

嘉義人。。。因為綠豆加薏仁

If you are fighting back the desire to jump off a building after reading that, I’m sorry. I really am.

沒有留言:

張貼留言