2009年8月4日 星期二

Hello Saferide, Long Lost Penpal

Hello, do you remember me?
I am your long lost penpal.
It must have been ten years ago we last wrote.
I don't really know what happened,
I guess life came in the way.
Let me know if you're still alive,
let me know if you ever used that knife or not.

Hello, yes I remember you.
I've got a husband and two children now.
I work as an accountant and make fairly good money.
I still have your letters, you used a pink pen to write them.
And you would comfort me
when my tears would stain the ink
and I would send you mix tapes with Kate Bush on them.

I have to admit I sometimes lied in those letters
tried to make life better than it was.
I still wasn't kissed at sixteen,
and I still need a friend.

There was this letter,
I never told you this back then,
but it would be fair to say it saved my life.
I sat in the window
the only one left out from a party again.
Pretty sure I didn't have a single friend,
then I checked the mailbox.

Dear long lost penpal,
I was lying the whole time.
I'm really a 46 years old man named Luke.
I have three children
and a wife, she doesn't care.
And I hope you don't resent me,
and I hope you do not hate me
for trying to find my way back to what it's like to be young.

I have to admit I sometimes lied in those letters,
tried to make life better than it was.
I still wasn't kissed at sixteen.
And I still need a friend.

Non-native-speakers. A 46 years old man? No.

你好,你還記得我嗎?
我是你好久沒聯繫的筆友
大概十年我們沒有聯繫

我不知道爲什麽我們失去聯繫,
大概只是各個過自己的生活,
告訴我你是否還活著
告訴我你是否用了那把刀子

你好, 我還記得你
現在有個丈夫和兩個孩子。
我做會計而賺的錢還好。

我還保存你所寄的信,
你是用一支粉紅色的筆寫它們的,
我的眼淚弄髒黑水時,
你會安慰我,
而我會寄給你有Kate Bush的混合磁帶。

我必須承認我當時不時撒謊,
試圖讓生活更好一點
十六歲時仍然沒被接吻過,
而我還需要一個朋友。

有一封信,
當時都沒告訴你,
但是,說實話,那封信救了我的命。

我坐著在窗下,
再次我是唯一被忽略的人在派隊,
知道我沒有任何一朋友然後去查信箱

親愛的老筆友,
當時全部寫得都是謊言,
我確實是一個四十六歲的男生叫做Luke。

我有三個孩子,也有一個太太,她不關心我。
我希望你不憤我,
我希望你不恨我
因為當時我在試圖回收青春。

我必須承認我當時不時撒謊,
試圖讓生活更好一點
十六歲時仍然沒被接吻過,
而我還需要一個朋友。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOiZ6bZ_KM&feature=quicklist

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/15099548.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言